Sufficient for up to 100 repairs
Easy to use, professional grade product.
This is not MEK, Acetone or Alcohol based, unlike the garbage on eBay.
1.Scrape away the LOCA/8333 adhesive, warming the screen with a hairdryer makes this a little easier.
2. Use 5 drops on a lint free cloth to work the LOCA Adhesive Residue Remover into the stubborn bits and leave to sit for 30 seconds.
3. Repeat twice more, using clean areas of the cloth and 5 drops each time.
4. Wipe clean with a lint free cloth impregnated with Isopropyl Alcohol.
If there are any stubborn bits you can use a pipette to accurately place a small droplet onto the LCD surface, wait for about 20 seconds and wipe away.
This chemical is very strong, if it works its way around behind the LCD it will cause the back light adhesive to dissolve. Exercise your own professional judgement when using this product
This product does have a component that settles out of solution, shake well before you use it as this component is present to help prevent damage to the surface of the LCD during cleaning.
Loca Adhesive Remover 50ml Highly Concentrated
- Brand: Doc Solder
- Product Code: Loca Adhesive Remover
- Reward Points: 11
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 275