- If your order is being shipped to the Scottish Highlands you will need to pay an additional €30 towards shipping, you will be contacted to make this payment.
- Orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched that day and will usually be delivered the following day in Ireland though this is not a guarantee.
- No shipments are sent on Friday. If you place an order on Friday it will be shipped on Monday (or Tuesday if the Monday is a public holiday).
- We deliver to Europe, Great Britain and Ireland.
- We use DPD / DHL / UPS.
- Please note it is YOUR responsibility to check items for damage BEFORE you sign for them.
- If you request your order to be sent with AnPost it WILL NOT be replaced or refunded if it is damaged or goes missing. You many not request any chemical be sent by post.
- Doc Solder only ships to actual addresses and does not ship to Parcel Motel or any other holding facility.
- You may NOT state that your order can be left somewhere if you are not in! Your order must be received by a person. If this is not possible contact the carrier with your tracking number and make arrangements with them to have it held or delivered to a neighbor. Lost consignments WILL NOT BE REPLACED!
- If you place an order on the website for collection you MUST wait for your order status to be updated. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready for collection.
- If you place an order on the website for collection and you do not collect your order within 48 hours your order will be cancelled unless paid for.
- Were you use your account to order certain chemicals you may need to bring ID with you. The only forms of ID accepted are a valid EU PASSPORT or EU DRIVING LICENCE.
- If you place an order and do not collect it your account will be closed and you will be restricted from purchasing again.
- Do not place an order for collection if you want it delivered. Doc Solder DOES NOT offer a COD option.