There are significant delays being caused to all shipping platforms due to the increase in seasonal volume and reduced operational capacity due to shortages of drivers and warehouse staff. These delays are completely outside Doc Solder's control.
Orders for delivery are only being shipped once a week.
Collections by appointment ONLY.
UPS Customer services: (01) 524 5446
If you are expecting a delivery and you missed it or the delivery driver requires access please call UPS customer services to arrange either depot collection or re-delivery. Once a consignment leaves us we have very little control over it and we have fulfilled our obligations to you. Once UPS receives it, delivery is ultimately the responsibility of UPS and you. Doc Solder will help if all else fails.
- If your order is being shipped to the Scottish Highlands you will need to pay an additional €30 towards shipping, you will be contacted to make this payment.
- Orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched that day and will usually be delivered the following day in Ireland though this is not a guarantee.
- We deliver to Europe, Great Britain and Ireland.
- We use DPD / DHL / UPS.
- Doc Solder does not ship dangerous goods to PO boxes or Parcel Motel.
- Please note it is YOUR responsibility to check items for damage BEFORE you sign for them.
- Doc Solder only ships to actual addresses and does not ship to Parcel Motel or any other holding facility.
- You may NOT state that your order can be left somewhere if you are not in! Your order must be received by a person. If this is not possible contact the carrier with your tracking number and make arrangements with them to have it held or delivered to a neighbor. Lost consignments WILL NOT BE REPLACED!
- If you place an order on the website for collection you MUST wait for your order status to be updated. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready for collection.
- If you place an order on the website for collection and you do not collect your order within 48 hours your order will be cancelled unless paid for. If you have paid for you order and do not contact Doc Solder within 48 hours to arrange collection your order will be cancelled and the issued refund will be subject to an administrative deduction based on our T&C's section 15.
- Were you use your account to order certain chemicals you may need to bring ID with you. The only forms of ID accepted are a valid EU PASSPORT or EU DRIVING LICENCE.
- If you place an order and do not collect it your account will be closed and you will be restricted from purchasing again.
- Do not place an order for collection if you want it delivered. Doc Solder DOES NOT offer a COD option.