10ml Solder mask with needle
- UV cure/daylight
- Easy to use
- High thermal resistance, suitable for RoHS processes.
- Precision needle for easy BGA mask repairs.
- Cures in daylight in approx: 6 hours dull conditions. - 2 hours sunny conditions.
- Cures in less than 10 minutes under UV light. 2 minutes or less with our very powerful UV light source.
- Resistant to over curing
- Cd, Cr, Pb, Hg, PBBs and PBDE's free
10ml is sufficient for any large workshop, a little goes a very long way.
Pictures shown here are of a common problem caused by cleaning old solder off the board which usually always leads to a failed reball process and even further damage to the board due to short circuits. Pressing too hard on the solder mop is the usual culprit. You can see the mask being applied crudely then exposed to our powerful UV light source, curing complete in 60 seconds.
As you can see from the UV exposure picture the light source is also very useful in identifying failed mask that might be hard to pick up with the naked eye.
Green Solder Mask 10ml
- Product Code: Green Solder Mask 10ml
- Reward Points: 10
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 250