BEST PRICE ON THE INTERNET!
The DCA Pro is an advanced new design that features a graphics display, USB communications, PC Software and an enhanced component identification library.
- Automatic component type identification.
- Automatic pinout identification (connect any way round).
- The DCA Pro supports all the components that the popular Peak Atlas DCA55 supports, but adds plenty more. Components supported include:
- Transistors (including Darlingtons), Silicon and Germanium types. Measures gain, Vbe and leakage.
- MOSFETs, enhancement mode and depletion mode types. Measure on-threshold (at 5mA) and approx transconductance (for span of 3mA-5mA).
- JFETs, including normally off SiC types. Measures pinch-off voltage (at 5uA) and approx transconductance (for span of 3mA-5mA).
- IGBTs (insulated gate bipolar transistors). Measures on-threshold (at 5mA).
- Diodes and Diode networks.
- LEDs and bicolour LEDs (2 lead and 3 lead types).
- Zener Diodes with measurement of zener voltage up to 9V at 5mA.
- Voltage regulators (measures regulation voltage, drop-out voltage, quiescent current).
- Triacs and Thyristors that require less than 10mA of gate current and holding current.
Stand-alone or with a PC
The instrument can be used stand-alone or connected to a PC. Either way, the DCA Pro will automatically identify the component type, identify the pinout and also measure a range of component parameters such as transistor gain, leakage, MOSFET and IGBT threshold voltages, pn characteristics and much more.
When connected to a PC using the supplied USB cable, a range of low current curve-tracing functions can be performed. Various graph types are available, with more to follow:
- Bipolar transistor output characteristics, IC vs VCE.
- Bipolar transistor gain characteristics, hFE vs VCE.
- Bipolar transistor gain characteristics, hFE vs IC.
- MOSFET and IGBT output function, ID vs VDS.
- MOSFET and IGBT transfer function, ID vs VGS.
- JFET output function, ID vs VDS.
- JFET transfer function, ID vs VGS.
- Voltage regulator, VOUT vs VIN.
- Voltage regulator, IQ vs VIN.
- PN junction I/V curves, forward and reverse options (for Zener diodes).
Curve tracing is performed using test parameters in the range of +/-12V or +/-12mA. All curve-tracing data can be instantly pasted into Excel© for further graphing and analysis. PC Software is included with the DCA Pro on a Peak USB memory stick. Software designed for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (all 32 or 64 bit).
1. Between any pair of test clips.
2. Collector current of 5.0mA. Gain accuracy valid for gains less than 2000.
3. Resistance across reverse biased base-emitter > 60kΩ.
4. Resistance across reverse biased base-emitter < 60kΩ.
5. Load current of 5.0mA.
6. Collector-emitter voltage of 10.0V.
7. Thyristor quadrant I, Triac quadrants I and III.
8. BJT with no shunt resistors.
9. Load current typically 10.0mA.
10. Subject to acceptable LCD visibility.
Peak Atlas DCA75 Advanced Semiconductor Analyser and Curve Tracer
- Brand: Peak Electronic Design Ltd
- Product Code: DCA75
- Reward Points: 110
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Price in reward points: 2750