Test Zeners, Avalanche Diodes, VDRs, TVSs, LED strings and much more (up to 50V!)
- Measures breakdown voltage (0.00V to 50.00V) with a resolution as fine as 20mV.
- Measures slope resistance (up to 1kΩ at 15mA with a 1Ω resolution).
- Supports most Zeners, Avalanche diodes and reference diodes from 0V up to 50V.
- Great for testing VDRs, TVSs and other types of voltage protection devices.
- Selectable test currents: 2mA, 5mA, 10mA and 15mA.
- Tiny duty cycle of test current to minimise heating of your component even when testing at 50V and 15mA.
- Single Alkaline AAA battery (included).
- Long battery life and regulated test conditions even when the battery voltage is as low as 1.0V.
- Test voltages are below levels described in the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- Continuous measurement display (updated 3 times per second).
- Measurement "hold" function to hold displayed values even if component is removed.
- Fitted gold plated crocodile (alligator) clips.
- Very comprehensive printed user guide.
- 24 month warranty.
|Zener voltage range (Vz)|
|Nominal test currents (Iz)|
2mA, 5mA, 10mA, 15mA
|Set test current accuracy|
|Zener voltage measurement accuracy|
|Zener voltage measurement resolution|
|Test voltage into an open circuit (pulsed)|
|Test current into a short circuit (pulsed)|
|Test current duty cycle|
|External abuse voltage|
|Slope resistance measurement range|
|Displayed Slope resistance resolution|
|Slope resistance measurement accuracy|
|Slope resistance current span|
(Iz-50%) to (Iz+50%)
|Slope resistance measurement method|
Differentiation of curve that fits:
AAA Alkaline x 1
|Low battery warning|
1.0V ± 0.05V
|Dimensions (excl. leads)|
1. 60V pulsed DC satisfies lower limit of 75V(DC) for Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
2. Duty cycle of test current designed to keep power dissipation of Zener under test to very low levels.
Peak Atlas ZEN50 Zener Diode Analyser (0-50V)
- Brand: Peak Electronic Design Ltd
- Product Code: ZEN50
- Reward Points: 45
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 1125